PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION:
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, post requirement, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, qualification certificate copy, mailing address, phone number, credit and debit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION:
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized including IP address and other similar information.
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION?
rangsazdrycleaners.com collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
* To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site
* To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
* To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
* To process transactions: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service by our registered and premium members.
* To administer content, promotion, survey or other Site feature: To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
* To send periodic emails: The email address Users provide for registering with rangsazdrycleaners.com , will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, offers, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they can submit unsubscribe request. We've included unsubscribe option at the bottom of each email.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or rent personal identification information about you with other persons (save with your consent) or non-affiliated companies except to provide services you have requested, when we have your permission or under the following circumstances.
* We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with us under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help us communicate with you about our offers and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
* We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
* We share sensitive personal information to any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the User
* When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences.
* When we respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
CHANGING YOUR INFORMATION OR CLOSING YOUR ACCOUNT
Upon request rangsazdrycleaners.com will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information. You may access, correct, or request deletion of your personal information by making updates to that information or by contacting us through your online account. If you request to access all personal information you’ve submitted, we will respond to your request to access within 30 days. If you completely delete all such information, then your account may become deactivated. If your account is deactivated or you ask to close your account, you will no longer be able to use the Service. If you would like us to delete your account in our system, you can do so through the your account (once you logged in, visit settings/ user settings, and then click on the close my account link).
We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request; however, certain information will actively persist on the Service even if you close your account, including information in your Work Diaries and messages you posted to the Service. In addition, your personal information may remain in our archives and information you update or delete, or information within a closed account, may persist internally or for our administrative purposes. It is not always possible to completely remove or delete information from our databases. In addition, we typically will not remove information you posted publicly through or on the Service. Bear in mind that neither you nor we can delete all copies of information that has been previously shared with others on the Service. CHOICE/OPT OUTS
We give you the choice regarding the collection and usage of your personally identifiable information. During registration for “joining our mailing list,” we request for contact information in order to send bulletins and for advertising purposes. You may therefore choose to opt out of providing such information.
Further, once you are registered with us, you will have the option at any stage to inform us that you no longer wish to receive future e-mails and you may “unsubscribe” by contacting on unsubscribe link. Further, as per Rule 5(7) of the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 of Information Technology Act, 2000 amended through Information Technology Amendment Act, 2008, you have an option to withdraw your consent for use of your sensitive personal data given earlier to us. Such withdrawal of consent shall be sent in writing to our registered address.